As you are aware, our office policies and procedures have changed to adapt to current recommendations for health providers by the Ohio State Dental Board, the American Dental Association and the Center for Disease Control. We are taking every precaution necessary to limit the exposure of any virus within our office, and we ask that you help us by participating in these precautions.
- Upon arrival to our office, we ask that you call our office to advise you are here and wait in your car until we call you in. We ask that anyone with you remain in your car and not in our waiting room.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED.
- We ask that you use hand sanitizer upon entering the office which we have provided.
- If using the restroom or exiting or reentering the office, we ask that you again use the hand sanitizer provided.
- Please inform us if you are currently experiencing a fever, cough, difficulty breathing or not feeling well.
- We will take your temperature in the operatory.
- Please advise us if you have tested positive for Covid-19 or are in a household with an individual who has tested positive for the virus.
- No family members will be permitted in the waiting room or in the operatories unless accompanying a child or a patient who needs assistance. Only one individual will be permitted with the patient.
- Please inform us if you have travelled outside the country or travelled to one of the current “hot zones” within the US.
We thank you for your consideration and participating in these office policies.